Santa Fe Home Sale Market Snapshot - August 20-26, 2021
Dated: August 29 2021
Santa Fe City and County home inventory remains low at 341 properties. The median sales prices between Aug 20-26, 2021 increased from a week ago ($493,750) to now $510,000 with a total of 47 home sales in both the city and county remainly relatively flat. It was 46 last week. WhHere is the area detail snapshop with number of homes sold and median price.
- Northeast City - 5 sold - $1,200.000 median price
- Southeast City - 8 sold - $1,200,000 median price
- Northwest City - 7 sold - $475,000 median price
- Southwest City - 17 sold - $345,000 median price
- Eldorado S/D - 1 sold - $600,000 median price
- Northeast County - 1 sold - $1,298,438 median price
- Southeast County - 2 sold - $688,750 median price
- Northwest County - 2 sold - $1,483,000 median price
- Southwest County - 7 sold - $585,000 median price
- Far South County - 0 homes sold - N/A median price
All above data is from the Multiple Listing Report of Santa Fe Association of Realtors for the period of Aug 20-26, 2021.
Today, the Santa Fe housing market remains a Sellers' market. At the same time, if you are a Buyer, historically low mortage interest rates remain in your favor. The average U.S. mortgage rates from Aug 20-26, 2021 were 2.87%/30 year, 2.17%/15 year and 2.24% 5/1 Arm.
Why not learn more? Call or text Emily Medvec at 505-587-7997 for a seller or buyer consultation appointment. Now is not the time to be complacent. It is best to be more informed about the market, trends, neighborhoods and other information you need to know before your next move? Such as, what is the impact of the Delta surge on our market? Will the recent Supreme Court ruling on evictions change prices in my neighborhood? What are some solutions to selling and still finding a home I can afford? The bottom line is let's connect soon.
Hello. My name is Emily Medvec. My passion is Santa Fe, New Mexico. My work is real estate and how using technology and social media can change everything for you as a Sellers and Buyers... in times o....