Santa Fe Home Market Snapshot - Aug 27 - Sept 2, 2021
Dated: September 5 2021
Image from new on market home at 1936callemiquela.com [3BD 3BA 2Car AC, 2052sf]
Santa Fe City and County home inventory remains low at 355 properties. The median sales prices between Aug 27- Sept 2, 2021 increased from a week ago ($510,000) to now $560,000 with a total of 69 home sales in both the city and county slightly up from last week's 47 home sales. There is still steady buyer demand. Here is the area detail snapshop with number of homes sold and median price.
- Northeast City - 10 sold - $895,000 median price
- Southeast City - 11 sold - $1,342,000 median price
- Northwest City - 4 sold - $392,000 median price
- Southwest City - 18 sold - $389,167 median price
- Eldorado S/D - 4 sold - $475,000 median price
- Northeast County - 2 sold - $1,871,450 median price
- Southeast County - 5 sold - $595,00 median price
- Northwest County - 4 sold - $772,073 median price
- Southwest County - 10 sold - $569,950 median price
- Far South County - 1 homes sold - $399,000 median price
All above data is from the Multiple Listing Report of Santa Fe Association of Realtors for the period of Aug 27-Sept 2, 2021.
Today, the Santa Fe housing market remains a Sellers' market. At the same time, if you are a Buyer, historically low mortage interest rates do still remain in your favor. The average U.S. mortgage rates from Aug 27-Sept 2, 2021 were 2.87%/30 year, 2.16%/15 year and 2.43% 5/1 Arm.
Why not learn more? Call or text Emily Medvec at 505-587-7997 for a seller or buyer consultation appointment. Now is not the time to be complacent. It is best to be more informed about the market, trends, neighborhoods and other information you need to know before your next move? Such as, what is the impact on IDA on cost on the cost and supply of materials? What is the impact of the Delta surge on our market? Will the recent Supreme Court ruling on evictions change prices in my neighborhood? What are some solutions to selling and still finding a home I can afford? The bottom line is let's connect soon. Time is money!
Hello. My name is Emily Medvec. My passion is Santa Fe, New Mexico. My work is real estate and how using technology and social media can change everything for you as a Sellers and Buyers... in times o....