Home Sale Market Snapshot - Aug 6-12, 2021
Dated: August 15 2021
Santa Fe City and County home inventory remains low at 345 properties. The median sales prices between Aug 6-12, 2021 increased to 602,500 with a total of 56 home sales in both the city and county. Here is an area detail snapshop with number of homes sold and median price.
- Northeast City - 10 homes sold - $905,000 median price
- Southeast City - 4 homes sold - $1,156,750 median price
- Northwest City - 3 homes sold - $235,000 median price
- Southwest City - 16 homes sold - $387,500 median price
- Eldorado S/D - 5 homes sold - $514,000 median price
- Northeast County - 4 homes sold - $1,319,000 median price
- Southeast County - 3 homes sold - $810,000 median price
- Northwest County - 4 homes sold - $916,500 median price
- Southwest County - 7 homes sold - $345,000 median price
- Far South County - 0 homes sold - N/A median price
All above data is from the Multiple Listing Report of Santa Fe Association of Realtors for the period of Aug 6-12, 2021.
Today, the Santa Fe housing market remains a Sellers' market. At the same time, if you are a Buyer, historically low mortage interest rates remain in your favor. The average U.S. mortgage rates from Aug 6 - 12, 2021 were 2.87%/30 year, 2.15%/15 year and 2.44% 5/1 Arm.
Why not learn more? Call or text Emily Medvec at 505-587-7997 for a seller or buyer consultation appointment. Why not be more informed about your next move? Now is not the time to be complacent. Let's connect soon.
Hello. My name is Emily Medvec. My passion is Santa Fe, New Mexico. My work is real estate and how using technology and social media can change everything for you as a Sellers and Buyers... in times o....