Santa Fe Home Sale Market Snapshot Sept 3-9, 2021
Dated: September 12 2021
Image from new on market home at 1936 calle miquela [3BD 3BA 2Car AC, 2052sf]
Santa Fe City and County home inventory remains low at 348 properties. The median sales prices between Sept 3- Sept 9, 2021 increased from a week ago ($560,000) to now $600,000 with a total of 37 home sales in both the city and county. There is still steady buyer demand. Here is the area detail snapshop with number of homes sold and median price.
- Northeast City - 4 sold - $762,500 median price
- Southeast City - 8 sold - $720,000 median price
- Northwest City - 1 sold - $877,270 median price
- Southwest City - 20 sold - $413,750 median price
- Eldorado S/D - 6 sold - $573,000 median price
- Northeast County - 3 sold - $1,200,000 median price
- Southeast County - 0 sold - N/A
- Northwest County - 1 sold - $714,012 median price
- Southwest County - 4 sold - $531,000 median price
- Far South County - 0 sold - N/A
All above data is from the Multiple Listing Report of Santa Fe Association of Realtors for the period of Sept 3 -Sept 9, 2021.
Today, the Santa Fe housing market remains a Sellers' market. At the same time, if you are a Buyer, historically low mortage interest rates do still remain in your favor. The average U.S. mortgage rates from Sept 3 -Sept 9, 2021 were 2.88%/30 year, 2.19%/15 year and 2.42% 5/1 Arm.
Why not learn more? Call or text Emily Medvec at 505-587-7997 for a seller or buyer consultation appointment. Now is not the time to be complacent. It is best to be more informed about the market, trends, neighborhoods and other information you need to know before your next move? Such as, what is the impact of the cost and supply of materials? What is the impact of the Delta surge on our market? What are some solutions to selling and still finding a home I can afford? How is this market different? The bottom line is let's connect soon. Time is money!
Hello. My name is Emily Medvec. My passion is Santa Fe, New Mexico. My work is real estate and how using technology and social media can change everything for you as a Sellers and Buyers... in times o....