Yes, it is early January 2024. However, being specific to Santa Fe today and in relation to Janary 2023, this can be your benchmark and clue to track what is happening in our local market.
Jan 15th 2024 Santa Fe Inventory & Median Price Update
Dated: January 15 2024
Yes, it is early January 2024. However, being specific to Santa Fe today and in relation to Janary 2023, this can be your benchmark and clue to track what is happening in our local market. These numbers are for all of Santa Fe County. Source is Realtor.com.
- January 2023 Median List Price $745,000 and Inventory @ 356
- Today Jan 15th 2024 Median List Price is $670,000 and inventory @462
- Bottom Line: Median Price Lower and Inventory Higher!
- It appears it's important to note that this inventory growth is from weaker-than-normal demand, not from a surge of sellers.
- In my opinion, our local market is wide open for the savvy seller and buyer and investor looking to make a move or invest. Why? Our market is adjusting.
Stay tuned for updates. If you have any interest in learning more, let's connect and look at your options, what is possible and how you can benefit from this market. There are opportunities in our market. Just give me a call to focus on your real estate needs. Thank you for reading, Emily Medvec 505-660-4541
Passionate about Santa Fe and possessing an unparalleled understanding of its real estate market, Emily Medvec is the partner you need in these times of flux and transformation. Our local property lan....
Latest Blog Posts
Unlock the full potential of this downtown Santa Fe property! This Champion, single level home with no interior steps, sits on an expansive .78 acre lot, and it comes with a separate detached